SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

SB1 Resurrection

Go down 
+11
chip2dip[saucepan!]
Iceman
{SB1} Idaho Bob
SchmoSalt
Dr.Badtouch
WayL0st
Sir Cyco
Darkdragon4862
Nayrbarr
Deathscar
Smeg]-[ead
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 am

Well it's been a long time. I don't even know how long it's actually been, but much too long for this. Not a lot of details at the moment except that HAL and I want to bring the server back. It will most likely be similiar to how it was back in the day, but again.. further details have still to be discussed. Feel free to make any suggestions for what is good on a server nowadays and good maps that are popular now. I have been out of the game for a bit as I'm sure people may have noticed. My skills fail to lack though which you'll all get to witness as soon as we get this thing rolling. For now though, enjoy the new forums and any new server news will be announced as soon as we get anything new to report on. Stay tuned folks! Spread the word and have them sign up on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Deathscar

Deathscar

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 am

Remember me? I'm back! Can't believe the clan is reuniting. AWESOME. So, tell me when the server is up!
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm

HI, Its me Razz Cant believe SB1 has returned, I only just found out!!

I will spread the word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nayrbarr
Darkdragon4862

Darkdragon4862

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey guys, cant wait for the server to get back up Smile, been on and off of ZPS since the break up but so glad the clan and server will be back fun times again
Back to top Go down
Sir Cyco

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 am

I am so glad to see you guys came back. ZPS just hasn't been the same....lol.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 am

I don't know when your "American" holidays are Razz But I break up for Easter holidays after next week, so it would be GREAT if it would be ready for then, 2 whole weeks of playing afro
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:34 am

BTW you have two server discussion bits so I wasn't to sure where to post the last post Razz
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah I fixed that. Was trying to have a section only visible to SB1 members, but I'm still really new to setting up forums and the like so I couldn't get it working properly. I'll fiddle with it later on. It's nothing important right now.

On a side note... not sure if we'll be up by Easter, but I would like to have the server going as soon as we can. I'm anxious to get it up and to play with you all.
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Smeg if you want i can help you with the forums. Me and blue help make the last one.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah I could use some help. Not really sure what all else to do besides make a section for only SB1 members to see and some way for people who sign up to be automatically considered "users" but not "members." I'd like to personally deligate and assign people to "members" once I know they're in the clan. But that's applying to people who will play on the server that weren't already in the clan. Those that were already in it I have made to be "members." I'll make WayLost and Blueguy into forum moderators.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Badtouch

Dr.Badtouch

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

You guys might want to pool donations, and think about purchasing from a host company such as hostgator or host monster. That way you would have fast dl (unlimited ftp space 250,000 inodes), and you could set up a phpb based forum or even php nuke.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiefightclub.org
SchmoSalt

SchmoSalt

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Dr.Badtouch wrote:
You guys might want to pool donations, and think about purchasing from a host company such as hostgator or host monster. That way you would have fast dl (unlimited ftp space 250,000 inodes), and you could set up a phpb based forum or even php nuke.

Like last time around, they can use hosting from me if they want. No special favors needed. It's just the right thing to do.

I really hope though everyone's differences have been worked out since the last time SB1 was around. Fighting back and forth is just bad for everyone. :\
Back to top Go down
http://schmonet.com
Dr.Badtouch

Dr.Badtouch

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 pm

You also have a dedicated Salt?

Mine is xore.org, if you type it in steam to add servers to favorites (that url) you'll see two of my servers also. The only downer is we have a 1tb bandwidth limit, and that limits some of the stuff I host to my buddies.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiefightclub.org
{SB1} Idaho Bob

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

I actually am a good friend with someone who sells Linux Gaming Servers and if you want I could talk to him and probably get a pretty good deal. They work pretty well and the guy is extremely nice if you don't screw him over.
Back to top Go down
Iceman

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Hello People!   SB1 Resurrection EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Smeg,

I want back into SB1!

How about hooking me up?

Regards,

Iceman
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 pm

No need to ask man. You're in for sure. Good to see you still around.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 am

Iceman wrote:
Smeg,

I want back into SB1!

How about hooking me up?

Regards,

Iceman

Alright, haven't see you online in a while or I would have told you Very Happy

Who told you?
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 am

welcome back Iceman
Back to top Go down
chip2dip[saucepan!]

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:52 pm

YES!!!
I KNEW THE DAY WOULD COME, I JUST KNEW IT!
i cant wait to bloody up all of my new stainless steeeeellll!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh man the sauce pan man aka frying pan guy. haha Good to see you around still chip2dip.
Back to top Go down
chip2dip[saucepan!]

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

hell yeah im still here Twisted Evil iv been training extra hard for this day
cant WAIT for you guys to see me back in action....i...i will have my sauce pan powers still....
right?
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 am

sorry but they are out of sauce pans. They do have cup you could use. Razz

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 am

chip2dip[saucepan!] wrote:
hell yeah im still here Twisted Evil iv been training extra hard for this day
cant WAIT for you guys to see me back in action....i...i will have my sauce pan powers still....
right?

I do remember Saucepan when SB1 used to be. But I don't remember you Shocked
Back to top Go down
Suicide

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 pm

hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Hiya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SB1 Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB1 Resurrection   SB1 Resurrection Empty

Back to top Go down

SB1 Resurrection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: Server Topics :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: