SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

srever?? Why do you need the title so long?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

srever?? Why do you need the title so long? Empty
PostSubject: srever?? Why do you need the title so long?   srever?? Why do you need the title so long? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Smeg are you going to be the one taking care of the server? If so can i get your Email for your PayPal to Send Some $$. I know servers aint free.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

srever?? Why do you need the title so long? Empty
PostSubject: Re: srever?? Why do you need the title so long?   srever?? Why do you need the title so long? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Nah I won't be doing anything with the cost transactions for the server. HAL will be doing all that. I'll just be co-managing the server mostly. I don't even think HAL knows I made these forums yet, but next time he comes online I'll be sure to let him know about them. Also, not sure if he's on your friends list, but yeah, he would be the one to talk to about something like that. Once we start getting things more straightened out then we'll probably add a paypal donate link for anyone that wants to donate a little something. We appreciate any help that we can get.
Back to top Go down

srever?? Why do you need the title so long?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: Server Topics :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: