SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.

Go down 
+4
Smeg]-[ead
WayL0st
Nayrbarr
Deathscar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathscar

Deathscar

List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. Empty
PostSubject: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am

I want everyone to list down members they remember playing with, people they know, people that they knew from SB1 and the countless hours spent with them. My list:
Conker
Alice
Smeg
Cpt Knuckles
Red Beard
Wicked
Salt
Butterknife
IkZ
Leadmilk
Chip
Waylost
GamezWill
and Blueguy.

These are all the people i remember playing, some more then others, i don't blame them, my time and their time is WAY WAY APART! When I'm posting this, it's 12:29 AM Saturday! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Conker
Alice
Smeg
Cpt Knuckles (Has anyone told him about the new SB1?)
Wicked
Salt
Butterknife
IkZ
Waylost
GamezWill
Blueguy
FinalMagus
Master Chief
Iceman
Suicide
Darkdragon
Sir Cyco
Dr. House
Duncy
Kinksal
Bryan
Mylollypants
SuperKevin
Mr. Pink
Hello Kitty

And some more i cant think about at the moment Very Happy

Last edited by Nayrbarr on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nayrbarr
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Wow Duke, D4ddy and Bob Is not on the list.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Don't forget Leon Kennedy, HAL9000, and Zombie Koolaid. I will think of some more later. Those are just ones I could remember after reading this.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

I actually played with Duke/Werewolf a while back. He isn't on my friends list though. I think alot of people removed me O.o...
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Docktafunk... one of my favorite people to play with.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 am

Smeg]-[ead wrote:
Don't forget Leon Kennedy, HAL9000, and Zombie Koolaid. I will think of some more later. Those are just ones I could remember after reading this.

I don't remember Leon Kennedy, but I mentioned I joined a gmod clan called =HC= and there was someone called Leon Kennedy there, the owner met him on ZPS I wonder if it is the same person :S
Back to top Go down
{SB1} Idaho Bob

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

I talked to Funk and Duke, they both said they may pop in but probably won't be joining back on.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Badtouch

Dr.Badtouch

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Smeg]-[ead wrote:

Leon Kennedy rage quit like in September of 08 though, so few on these forums would remember him.

Also:

Any of you remember Thee Source Tranney
Back to top Go down
http://zombiefightclub.org
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:57 am

Blueguy, Smeg, Duke (wehrwulf), Pinkie, L0st, Duncy, Bob, Alice, Conker, Knuckles, Ikill, Sal, FinalMagus, Darkdragon, Scar, Red Beard, Hal, Suicide, Lollypants, Iceman, Wicked and Big Smoke..

Those are the nicks I remember. I also remembered Nayrbarr's voice but not his nick, and I think I played with Psycho (?) and possibly with a Sarge (or was that a double?). I also can't remember what nick Claire went by..

Edit:

I sent Duke an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.   List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with. Empty

Back to top Go down

List all the members you guys distinctly remember playing with.
Page 1 of 1