SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

What is to come?

Go down 
2 posters

What should the server have?
 All Talk Enabled
 Team Talk Enabled
 Don't Mind Either One
 I Hate Everyones Voice
View results
AuthorMessage
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

What is to come? Empty
PostSubject: What is to come?   What is to come? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Well once HAL and I talk some more about things then a lot more will be happening. We will most likely get a website... something more professional looking. I did these forums... which is why they look like crap. Razz We'll try to get some sort of donation button you can click if you feel like contributing a little to keep the server going and whatever other expenses there are for the clan.

Lately, I've been trying to be in the server as much as I can and trying out all types of maps. I take note of what ones aren't very people friendly and I have been weeding out the bad from the good. Hopefully soon enough I can have it down to a pretty moderate sized map rotation of good maps.

As for plugins, I am still searching for certain ones I'd like to test out. Such as a normal zombie infection. Most likely set at 5%, and then I might add in the pill cure. It all depends really on how even or uneven things seemed. First things first would be to find a working version of it though. I added in some spaceballs clips to play randomly at each new map. I might add in some short clips of songs as well.

Otherwise, so far I'd say the server is running well and people are finding their way to it. If you have any problems with the server then feel free to say what it is and feel free to say what you like about it as well. Thank you everyone for your devotion to the clan and for just being so awesome!

One last thing, as you probably noticed above, I have a question for you all. Please take a second to answer.
Back to top Go down
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

What is to come? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is to come?   What is to come? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 am

Catch Hal yet? Can you view his registered email?
Back to top Go down

What is to come?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: Server Topics :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: