SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

I've got a great idea-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

I've got a great idea- Empty
PostSubject: I've got a great idea-   I've got a great idea- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Say.. how about PLAYING?!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: I've got a great idea-   I've got a great idea- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 pm

lol i know what you mean. i catch people on every now and then. what times are you on and what time zone are you in?
Back to top Go down
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: I've got a great idea-   I've got a great idea- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am

UTC +2, but you add another hour for daylight saving. Plays no role though cause I've turned my day and night upside down.

I just don't think the server can go back to its good ole self if we don't give that push, and I haven't got much time to see it happening. Half the members on this forum haven't logged in since March.
Back to top Go down
Rivet

Rivet

PostSubject: Re: I've got a great idea-   I've got a great idea- EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 am

I've been logging in on and off because I remember the good ol' days of SB1. Never seem to connect at a time when there are peeps on though.

Seems pretty common these days with ZP. I know my own server is normally a ghosttown. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a great idea-   I've got a great idea- Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got a great idea-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: Server Topics :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: