SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

Maybe different server type?

Go down 

What server type do you like best?
 All types of maps.
 ZPO/ZPA/ZPH types are my favorite.
 I only like ZPO maps.
 My favorite are ZPA only.
 I prefer ZPH only type.
View results
AuthorMessage
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

Maybe different server type? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe different server type?   Maybe different server type? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:39 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but zps maps don't seem as popular as they used to be. When I say zps maps I mean the survival maps and not the objective ones. It used to be that people preferred zps maps more, but I guess since the objective maps have become better then they are more popular now. Not that I mind or anything. I prefer the zpo maps more myself. The survival maps just tend to get boring nowadays or some nubcakes is zombie and you just plain feel bad for them because they are worthless. Then they leave or something.

Anyways, the reason I bring this up is because I ask all of you.... can you name 1 or perhaps 3 awesome zps_ maps that you love and never get tired of playing? Should we perhaps just have zpo/zph/zpa maps on the server? I'm actually quite a fan of zpa maps. They are something different and everyone gets a chance to play both sides and work together to win. These types of maps don't get played enough I think. Sitting here I can't really think of any GREAT zps map that is a must have. I know they add variety, but of what quality? Most times the server makes it to a zps map people are calling for a vote immediately. Let me know what you guys think. I know hardly anyone even checks the forums... so if I don't get much of a response then I'll just do what I feel is best for the server.
Back to top Go down

Maybe different server type?
Page 1 of 1