SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

Where did everyone go?

Go down 
+3
Smeg]-[ead
Goner of Gondor
Sir Cyco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Cyco

Where did everyone go? Empty
PostSubject: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Why is it so quiet in here....lol?
Is everybody busy w/ their new clans?
Did that many peeps just leave ZPS for good?

This isnt the Inquisition , I am just curious where everyone went...lol.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you guys on the server.
Back to top Go down
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:32 am

I join the navy in two days. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm

First of all, only a handful of people even check the forums, and even less play on the server. I don't know about Waylost, but if I was him... I'd just call it quits and stop paying for the server. It's pretty much just going to waste. Most of the older members are in other clans, playing different games, and just tired of ZPS in general. I'd say to just find other, more populated, servers to play on with older SB1 members. Shit just isn't working out the way I thought it would. Fucking HAL9000, the one who propositioned bringing back SB1, hasn't been around at all. Not a surprise though since I had to run everything back in the good ol' days anyways. Since the server has been mostly empty at all times... I've just been working on a map for Natural Selection 2 and getting blazed out of my mind.

Anyways, good luck with getting many responses from people and good luck Gondor in the Navy. That should be fun to travel around the world. I'm going to try to join the Army here within a year.
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Yep this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sir Cyco

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:10 pm

OK..smaller player base , many veterans moved on to other clans , and some people just plain quit ZPS.

What can we do to get newer players to the SB1 server?
Back to top Go down
Blueguy777
Admin
Blueguy777

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I just can't get on zps atm.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Badtouch

Dr.Badtouch

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Smeg]-[ead wrote:
I've just been working on a map for Natural Selection 2 and getting blazed out of my mind.

Where did everyone go? Pyramid

No you.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiefightclub.org
Rivet

Rivet

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm

It is too bad the server is often empty as it has one of the best map rotations I've ever seen on ZPS. I'm hoping the player base will expand on ZPS once the next upgrade is released. Guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did everyone go?   Where did everyone go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did everyone go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: General Topics :: Zombie Panic Source Talk-
Jump to: