SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

New Map Suggestions

Go down 
+5
mylollypants
Smeg]-[ead
Darkdragon4862
Deathscar
Nayrbarr
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

New Map Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 am

Here we can post Map ideas that we want Smeg and Hal to put on the server.

I personally like that map that we played for a bit before the sever stopped, it was called "The Hive", it was quite a large map but I think it is fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nayrbarr
Deathscar

Deathscar

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 am

ACIDWATER! The only map i really remembered playing in. It was always filled with a lot of good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:58 am

I never really played Acid Water, i think all of the lakeofthedead etcs got a bit over the top Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 am

From what I could remember we didn't really have any Lake of the Dead etc on the old sever, we could so with some Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon4862

Darkdragon4862

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

I have been playing on a lot of different servers lately have a good collection of the newer updated maps if u want me to send them to whoever is setting the server up let me know I'll send them 2 u in a email if u want. Let me know by the end of the week though before I get my new computer and have to erase my old hard drive
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Last night I downloaded a crap load of maps to get ready, but I'm sure I didn't get them all. It doesn't mean they will all be added to the map rotation. I just wanted to have the map in case it is a well liked one. If you know of a really good map or have one that isn't listed below then let me know and we'll find a way to get it to me.

ZPO/A/H Maps: (Not even sure what zpa maps are. I'm guessing H is hardcore, but not entirely sure what that is either.)

-zpo_bitehouse_v3_2
-zp_investigations_2
-zpo_thelabs_b1
-zp_futurepanic
-zpa_air_force_z_b2
-zpa_deadhouse_b5
-zph_drinage_v2_3
-zph_massacre_v2_2
-zph_neighbours_b11_2
-zpo_acidwater_b8
-zpo_apocalypse_b11
-zpo_ballerbude_2
-zpo_bc_corner_b2
-zpo_blackbird_latest
-zpo_bloody_winter_v2
-zpo_bone_shack_k_final
-zpo_channel9_b
-zpo_Church_Siege_Final_F
-zpo_church_siege_md13
-zpo_confluence_v4
-zpo_dayofthedead_b7-35
-zpo_deadport
-zpo_descent_v1
-zpo_DodgeCity
-zpo_elescaper_xxiv
-zpo_iceland_b3
-zpo_lake_of_legends_b1_6
-zpo_lake_of_the_dead_b4
-zpo_lickerfactory_b3
-zpo_mall_of_reconciliation_b2
-zpo_mortal_complex_v22
-zpo_murksville_latest
-zpo_nightshade_beta
-zpo_quad17_a6
-zpo_redqueen_cvg_r10
-zpo_rescuepoint_b1
-zpo_sasuke_b5
-zpo_shaun
-zpo_skyscrapers_final
-zpo_survival_b7
-zpo_thebunker_b7
-zpo_thehive_b2

ZPS Maps:

-zps_bullet_b6
-zps_cabin_b5
-zps_cabin_b7_r1
-zps_cabinwintera_td
-zps_camel_v5
-zps_clubzombo_2
-zps_croft_v6
-zps_doomstay_b1
-zps_employer_v7
-zps_emporium
-zps_fieldsofdeath_v3
-zps_groundzero_beta
-zps_grndwars12
-zps_industry_ob3
-zps_isolated_v2
-zps_junkyard_b10_2
-zps_mallofthedead_b2
-zps_nain_v3
-zps_night_b3
-zps_pacman
-zps_pizzeria_b3
-zps_roof_tops
-zps_sapidcerebrum_b4
-zps_skyscraper_v2
-zps_streetv4
-zps_storage_c17
-zps_theambassador_b3
-zps_village_v4
-zps_waterzombies_final_

Those are what I got last night. Sooo if you don't see some that are really good, let me know. Or if you have updated versions of certain maps I listed, let me know. The sooner I can get them then the better prepared I can be so that when the server comes up I can just upload all the stuff and then we're in business!

Last edited by Smeg]-[ead on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 pm

OMG you have been working hard, looking good, but i "don't" think that will be enough Razz

Maybe another few 100!

Good to see "zpo_thehive_b2" on there, did you just get it or did you follow my plead Razz
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I want to suggest that:
- zpo_thelabs_b1 is CRAP. You guys can give it a try, but for an objective map, it was terrible...
-zpo_apocalypse_b11 was made by RATZ clan leader, Ratboy. This map is a big crapper as well (he knows it, so it's okay that I am saying this). But if you want to try out another map done by Ratboy that is really good, check out zpo_circumvention. Ratboy also did a zpa map, which was awesome because so far, I don't think there is any made by people. Check it out if you like zpa_air_force.... or something like that.
- zpo_elescaper_xxiv is good, but VERY glitchy. You are better off getting the older version. Some glitches include having to push the first elevator button from the left side....
- zpo_lickerfactory_b3: we just put this one up. So far it's really good. It really depicts the movie Resident Evil nicely.
- zpo_murksville_latest is one of the best maps visually. I love this map.

I will fill you in more as I remember them Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks for the Feedback
Back to top Go down
Blueguy777
Admin
Blueguy777

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Deathscar wrote:
ACIDWATER! The only map i really remembered playing in. It was always filled with a lot of good times Very Happy

eww @ acidwater...lol
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Blue get you avatar uploaded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Very Happy Avatar
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I personally don't like zpo_skyscrapers_final, it seems really weird and it's all squished into a small map
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah thanks for that feedback Lolly. That's the kind of stuff I like to hear. It sure helps me make decisions easier. What do you think about zps_thelabs_big_b1? I never played on that one. The only one I did play on was the original labs map. As for elescaper, I might have to get an older version from someone.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Haven't checked out zps_thelabs_big_b1. We don't have zps maps on our server O.o. But definately go with an older elescaper. The new one has a train ending that sometimes doesn't work either. But if you get the old one that ends with the hall you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 am

Zps_pacman is a must for me, it was the first map I ever played on way back in the beginning of {SB1} for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathscar

Deathscar

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 am

whoa smeg is really hard at work, lolly glad to see your back. I'll bet that none of us will hold a grudge because you are working! haha Razz so yeah, can't wait for the server to get back up Wink anything i can do, just tell me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon4862

Darkdragon4862

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 am

Nice selection of maps so far looks good one I didn't see on there was one called ZPO_Facility_V3 played it a few times on a server I've been playing on it seems to pretty popular and is fun might want to see about that one there was another one but can't think of the name right now
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey Deathscar Very Happy. Missed ya too.

Another one I know a lot of people like on our server is zpo_hideout version 11. It's the latest update on that map, and it just came out pretty recently.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Alright so zpo_facility_v3 and zpo_hideout_v11. I'll look those up and see what I can find. Also, the redqueen map I listed isn't the one I know we had on the server back in the day. I think it was redqueen_v6 or something. Is redqueen map still fun to play for anyone or maybe the version I listed better than what we had? Just curious about that. I like that pacman map as well. It's pretty fun.

Anyways, keep the suggestions coming. Even if they're on the list of maps I got... feel free to say what maps are really good lately and what are really bad, such as if they have glitches, unfair advantages, etc. Lolly has done a good job of this. I really appreciate it. I remember a lot of the maps so if they're pretty old then I know what to expect of them and whether they're worth keeping or not. Thank you everyone though for your feedback and interest in improving the clan!
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm

As soon as I can, I will get you a list of the maps we have on our server. This might give you a little help with the zpo's you wanna go with. Not all the maps we have great, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Sweet! That sounds good Lolly. Too bad ya guys don't play zps maps on your server. Razz In the meantime I have tracked down some maps suggested by you all and more. This is a list of the newest ones I got and then, for reference, the others I had already mentioned I got...

New Maps Aquired:

-zph_cube_b2
-zph_elevator_b2
-zph_test_platform
-zpo_circumvention_b2
-zpo_crossfire_b5
-zpo_facility_v3
-zpo_hideout_v11
-zpo_horismap
-zpo_hotzone_b2_1
-zpo_pacman_v2_rc1
-zps_gardens_b4_1b
-zps_library_b6
-zps_ohcrap_Horizord_v2_b3
-zps_pegasus_b3
-zps_sgc_infection_b2
-zps_storehouse_b6
-zps_work_yard_rlk_b7

Previously mentioned maps below

ZPO/A/H Maps:

-zpo_bitehouse_v3_2
-zp_investigations_2
-zpo_thelabs_b1
-zp_futurepanic
-zpa_air_force_z_b2
-zpa_deadhouse_b5
-zph_drinage_v2_3
-zph_massacre_v2_2
-zph_neighbours_b11_2
-zpo_acidwater_b8
-zpo_apocalypse_b11
-zpo_ballerbude_2
-zpo_bc_corner_b2
-zpo_blackbird_latest
-zpo_bloody_winter_v2
-zpo_bone_shack_k_final
-zpo_channel9_b
-zpo_Church_Siege_Final_F
-zpo_church_siege_md13
-zpo_confluence_v4
-zpo_dayofthedead_b7-35
-zpo_deadport
-zpo_descent_v1
-zpo_DodgeCity
-zpo_elescaper_xxiv
-zpo_iceland_b3
-zpo_lake_of_legends_b1_6
-zpo_lake_of_the_dead_b4
-zpo_lickerfactory_b3
-zpo_mall_of_reconciliation_b2
-zpo_mortal_complex_v22
-zpo_murksville_latest
-zpo_nightshade_beta
-zpo_quad17_a6
-zpo_redqueen_cvg_r10
-zpo_rescuepoint_b1
-zpo_sasuke_b5
-zpo_shaun
-zpo_skyscrapers_final
-zpo_survival_b7
-zpo_thebunker_b7
-zpo_thehive_b2

ZPS Maps:

-zps_bullet_b6
-zps_cabin_b5
-zps_cabin_b7_r1
-zps_cabinwintera_td
-zps_camel_v5
-zps_clubzombo_2
-zps_croft_v6
-zps_doomstay_b1
-zps_employer_v7
-zps_emporium
-zps_fieldsofdeath_v3
-zps_groundzero_beta
-zps_grndwars12
-zps_industry_ob3
-zps_isolated_v2
-zps_junkyard_b10_2
-zps_mallofthedead_b2
-zps_nain_v3
-zps_night_b3
-zps_pacman
-zps_pizzeria_b3
-zps_roof_tops
-zps_sapidcerebrum_b4
-zps_skyscraper_v2
-zps_streetv4
-zps_storage_c17
-zps_theambassador_b3
-zps_village_v4
-zps_waterzombies_final_

Again, not all of these maps are destined to make their way onto the map rotation. They are merely maps I have aquired.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

- zpo_bone_shack_k_final is pretty good. We have this map on our server. Doesn't get played much, but it's still pretty fair. Mostly human sided.
- I know we used to have zpo_Church_Siege_Final_F on our server, but for the life of me I can't remember it. Must have been really terrible....
-zpo_skyscrapers_final is crap... The map is so huge that it will take you an eternity to find that last human. We used to resort to admin abuse and beaconing the person.
- zpo_mall_of_reconciliation_b2 is really good, but very zombie sided, so it is very difficult to complete. You have to be very organized to see the end.
- zpo_mortal_complex_v22 is great fun. It's slightly like a trap map (trapcourse, which is like a deathrun from gmod. I suggest you get this one as well). Make it to the end and you win. However, the ending is slightly anti-climatic...

Another map I suggest is called zomblocks. I don't remember the full name, but you can dl it from RATZ; we have it in our map list. This map is a game of ZPS tetris. Hilarious at first, but can make you rage when your teammates are killing you off by breaking the wrong blocks.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Nice Lolly. Thanks for the input. What might the address to your site be? I'll check the maps out when I get back from work. I also like maps that are challenging for humans. It's not much fun when everyone can run around, grab weapons, and then group up just to pick zombies off one by one. (thinks of cinema, even though I love that map) I'll be looking to play some ZPS tonight! Who feels like getting owned? bounce
Back to top Go down
MasterChief

MasterChief

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

i do thats who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map Suggestions   New Map Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Map Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: Server Topics :: Maps-
Jump to: