SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

So the server....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathscar

Deathscar

So the server.... Empty
PostSubject: So the server....   So the server.... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:35 pm

... will have voting stuff like usual? Maps will be voted on? But I just want to find out how are we gonna put in the hot maps? Since from what I heard no one's been playing ZPS. So... yeah... if Smeg or Hal needs help. I'll be more than happy to help you.... if it's my capabilities Razz
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

So the server.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the server....   So the server.... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah maps will most likely be voted on again. We'll have rtv and the such still. I'm not sure what the "hot" maps are now or what really popular maps have been released in a while, so it's pretty much up to you guys to let us know. I got a lot of work though on getting everything together.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

So the server.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the server....   So the server.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 am

I can help out a little. Our server only plays zpo and some hardcore, but if you have questions, just ask Very Happy. We try to stay up to date, and test out maps as they come out.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

So the server.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the server....   So the server.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey Lolly! Nice to see you. We would appreciate any help we can get and we would also love to have you play on the server once we get it up and running. Smile Bring Kevin along as well. The more the merrier! I got nothin' against RATZ. Wink As far as I'm concerned... you two are still in SB1 if you want to be. So don't be strangers. I think I need to add you two to my friends again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So the server.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the server....   So the server.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So the server....
Page 1 of 1