SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

Hello..........

Go down 
+9
MasterChief
gamezwill
mylollypants
Nayrbarr
SchmoSalt
Deathscar
Smeg]-[ead
{SB1}Wickedcypress666
WayL0st
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 am

Whats up Guys? Nice to see you back Smeg Smile
Back to top Go down
{SB1}Wickedcypress666

{SB1}Wickedcypress666

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey waylost in your eyes there so cute :3 its been along time but now were back but now In With more Catgirls mwhahah Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey Waylost and Wicked. Nice to see you guys found your way onto the forums. I'm pretty excited about getting this server going again. Just don't tell me that ZPS has died down since our clans temporary bump in the road!

Anywho, what's Blueguy up to?

Spread the word to any of the old members if you think they're still interested at all!
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

He is working a crappy job. so he only plays ZPS over here or at our dads house.
Back to top Go down
{SB1}Wickedcypress666

{SB1}Wickedcypress666

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 am

Aww that sucks for blueguy I hope he founds a better job soon also zps still have alot of ppl just i think they have not found the right server yet and I know when the server gets back up and runing i hope all the ppl who knew SB1 well come back Very Happy then it be full all the time XD hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Deathscar

Deathscar

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 am

He's not the only one who found their way onto the forum. I haven't played ZPS since our clan disbanded. No one to play with. Hopefully TF2 and MW2 buffed up my skills since then. All I worried about is conker. He has his own clan now....
Back to top Go down
SchmoSalt

SchmoSalt

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Deathscar wrote:
He's not the only one who found their way onto the forum. I haven't played ZPS since our clan disbanded. No one to play with. Hopefully TF2 and MW2 buffed up my skills since then. All I worried about is conker. He has his own clan now....

Same here. I haven't played ZPS on a regular basis since SB1 disbanded. I've only played on the odd occasion when a friend would be playing or at the LAN parties I host with my friends. I fell back to CSS Zombie Escape, which is awesome in its own respect. It's great to have SB1 back though.
Back to top Go down
http://schmonet.com
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 pm

hey guys, waylost are you on my steam friends still?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nayrbarr
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:33 pm

you are now Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathscar

Deathscar

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm

conker is part of superconker's treehouse, and since SB1 disbanded, almost all of the SB1 joined his clan, does conker know?
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 am

Yeah Conker knows. I think he was the first one to message me when I showed up with the {SB1} tag on my name again. Razz He's welcome to continue to be in SB1 if we wants to as well. I loved playing with him back in the day. Good times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 am

Deathscar wrote:
conker is part of Superconker's Treehouse, and since SB1 disbanded, almost all of the SB1 joined his clan, does conker know?

Yeah a few of them joined SuperConkers Treehouse (Conker, Alice etc, some of them joined R.A.T.Z (Kevin, Lolly Etc), some of them played Claire's Torture Chamber/ Conjont Gaming (Dr. House [Not a true member, but played all the time] etc) and some stopped playing because there hearts where broken (Me, Finalmagus etc)

Btw Talking about Finalmagus, is anyone still is contact with him?
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 am

Magus (he shortened his name) has actually been playing alot on my server, RATZ. I will let him know. I also let Psychopathic know that you guys are back up as well.

So, hey Very Happy. I missed you. Sorry I can't come back and be with you guys Sad. I am pretty much running things over at RATZ. We were about to go under this month, and I agreed to take on more of a leadership role... I am hoping there is no hard feelings and I will still be welcome to come and nom on some brains with you all. I'll keep telling all the oldies about SB1 coming back from the dead. It kinda sucks that one clan is now 3 (RATZ, Conker, and SB1), but maybe we can do some fun things, like competitions or something Very Happy.

So add me as a friend and spam an invite to me if you guys are gaming. I look forward to seeing the server come up!
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

Sad I sent Magus an invitation and it said he was ignoring me Sad

We where such good friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

mylollypants wrote:
Magus (he shortened his name) has actually been playing alot on my server, RATZ. I will let him know. I also let Psychopathic know that you guys are back up as well.

So, hey Very Happy. I missed you. Sorry I can't come back and be with you guys Sad. I am pretty much running things over at RATZ. We were about to go under this month, and I agreed to take on more of a leadership role... I am hoping there is no hard feelings and I will still be welcome to come and nom on some brains with you all. I'll keep telling all the oldies about SB1 coming back from the dead. It kinda sucks that one clan is now 3 (RATZ, Conker, and SB1), but maybe we can do some fun things, like competitions or something Very Happy.

So add me as a friend and spam an invite to me if you guys are gaming. I look forward to seeing the server come up!

Hey Lolly! Missed you as well! And the others from SB1, of course. Cool That's good to hear you're pretty much running things over there at RATZ. No hard feelings though! We would love for you and Kevin to hang out in SB1... once we get it up and running that is. Razz I appreciate you telling old SB1 members the news. That's really nice of you! I don't expect all previous members will return. There were some that didn't really like the way we did things back in the day. I'm sure the server won't be exactly like it was before. We'll probably try to keep the server somewhat sane and vanilla. Not add in a bunch of crazy plugins or anything. People want to play ZPS... not some crazy version of it... if you know what I mean. Anyways, yeah we'll all have to do something fun sometime. I haven't played in sooooo long it's not even funny. They've added in several new modes and whatnot, so... I gotta get aquainted with the gameplay again. As well as figure out new maps to know the good spots and weapons areas. Mad Glad to hear from you though Lolly! Don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
gamezwill

gamezwill

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 pm

about time were back the other server sux.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/carlosgamez92231
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:42 pm

gamezwill wrote:

What don't you like about the other servers? So that I can avoid making the same mistakes.
Back to top Go down
SchmoSalt

SchmoSalt

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Smeg]-[ead wrote:
gamezwill wrote:

What don't you like about the other servers? So that I can avoid making the same mistakes.

The thing I don't like about all of the other servers is that they are unoriginal and/or lack capable, fun, non-abusive admins.
Back to top Go down
http://schmonet.com
MasterChief

MasterChief

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey Guys just stumbled upon this today Very Happy barely played ZPS since the "bump" Sad
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm

MasterChief wrote:
Hey Guys just stumbled upon this today Very Happy barely played ZPS since the "bump" Sad

Yes stummbled Rolling Eyes

And you need to be added as an SB1 member
Back to top Go down
{SB1} Idaho Bob

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I am back as well
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 pm

{SB1} Nayrbarr wrote:
Sad I sent Magus an invitation and it said he was ignoring me Sad

We where such good friends Razz

All sorted now Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
MasterChief

MasterChief

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

i did too stumble across it....through you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Smeg I was just wondering, if I was correct. Does the blue in the name mean the you a moderator, green means you are a SB1 member...

... so what does red mean, you are just a forum member?

If so you need to update some people.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Nayrbarr, it's on the home page:

Legend : [ Moderators ] [ SB1 Member ] (well that is entirely the wrong color green, but you catch my drift...)

I am assuming that Red means that they haven't been added to the member list yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello..........   Hello.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello..........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: General Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: