SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

What have you been up to?

Go down 
+13
Sgt. Hello Kitty
Deathscar
MasterChief
{SB1}MrPink
mylollypants
{SB1} Idaho Bob
Darkdragon4862
{SB1}Wickedcypress666
SchmoSalt
Blueguy777
Nayrbarr
WayL0st
Smeg]-[ead
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

What have you been up to? Empty
PostSubject: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Hey everyone. I was just curious what you all have been doing since SB1 disbanded a while back. Still playing ZPS? Play it all the time? Any other games you have been playing a lot or enjoyed? Going to school or got a new job?

As for me, I haven't really played ZPS at all. I have played so many new games but really couldn't get too into any of them. I just got bored of them pretty quickly. There were a few I played a lot, like Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Star Trek Online, Dirt 2, GTA IV, and Mass Effect 2 (great game). As of lately I've been playing Metro 2033 which is a pretty nice looking post-apocalyptic game. It has a pretty interesting story line as well. I still work at my shitty job with Fed-Ex. But in all... I'm really looking forward to getting SB1 going again.
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm

I fell back in to 2142 for a bit. other than that haven't been gaming much lately. I was drinking a lot but had to quit that i was spending to much money.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Well I have been playing a lot of Garry's Mod, I mean a lot I have played over 1000 hours since SB1 stopped last year. I have gone through various clans including =HC=, [JG], [TB] and .:InS:.. but none of them have had the same quality and atmosphere as {SB1}.

I have played a bit of ZPS since SB1 stopped, mostly with my old friend Wholegrain on Claire's Torture Chamber/ Conjoint Gaming.

That's mostly it, I have played some other single player games like Dirt 2 and fallout 3, but they are nothing compared to ZPS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nayrbarr
Blueguy777
Admin
Blueguy777

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I've been mostly breathing...other then that not to much.
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Well that's good to hear Blueguy. You should continue to do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

nice sig Smeg
Back to top Go down
SchmoSalt

SchmoSalt

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

After the fall of SB1 I went around to other ZPS servers before calling quits on ZPS. None of them had the same vibe that SB1 had. I tried other games such as TF2 and TS3 but didn't stay long in them.

I finally went back to CSS: Zombie Mod and found a nicely built up community. They run a "Zombie Escape" server on CSS with a great deal of excellent maps. They have maps based off of Lord of The Rings, Stargate, 2012, and so on. The amount of quality in these maps are nothing short of amazing. That is where I have been playing ever since.

As for single player games, I bought a lot off of Steam last year. A lot of the games I bought were older games that I never got the chance to play. Currently, I have been playing The Nameless Mod, which is a mod for Deus Ex. The storyline is surprisingly long for a mod. If you have Deus Ex, I would suggest you check it out.

Finally, I have been working on getting my old studio site back up and running. I want to kick it off with the full version of "SNet", a project I am currently working on. After that, I want to release server plugins, gamemodes, and other projects that relate to Valve games. I have the skill and knowledge to pull it off, I just have to find time around my busy college schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://schmonet.com
{SB1}Wickedcypress666

{SB1}Wickedcypress666

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 am

Well looks like everone been busy hehe when SB1 went down hehe well as for me the wicked/a.k.a catgirl lover :3. I been really by my gf side shes been ill for the past year i was not on zps or anything just been with her day and night takeing good care of her hopeing shes feeling better. I been missing her these 87weeks well yea what yea gone do with her ass holes parents. won't let me see her anymore as i was told if i go to her there call the Cops >.> so yea am abite mad and been drinking lately and being home.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon4862

Darkdragon4862

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Well I've fell back to Worlds of Warcraft for the last few months playing some ZPS a little bit but have been hooked on Bioshock 2 for the most part, since the sever will be going back up will be getting back to ZPS to sahrpen my skills up again
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Darkdragon4862 wrote:
since the sever will be going back up will be getting back to ZPS to sahrpen my skills up again

Same here, but I didn't have any skills to begin with No
Back to top Go down
{SB1} Idaho Bob

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Well, when the server went down I started playing Zombie Masters, then rejoined ZPS, started playing on the Zombie Cows server, joined ZC and RAGE, and have been trying my best to keep in touch with as many SB1-ers as possible. When the server comes back up, you probably won't see as much of me as you would have before mainly due to ZC and RAGE, which are luckily both centered in the same server. Luckily, the ZC server is mostly empty during the day and most nights so you will still be seeing quite a bit of me. As for personal life, I've pretty much just been going through high school, hanging out with friends, and relaxing when I can.
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

After SB1 went down. I actually gave zps a rest for a while. It was a really bummer for me, because I loved this place so much. Time passed, and I started playing in the RATZ server. We have a really small and fun community there. You all know how awesome I am, so I moved to the top of the food chain pretty fast. I had the pleasure of seeing some of your faces in ther every once and awhile, especially more lately, which I LOVE. You are all welcome there until SB1 comes back up.

Personal life: Just been living and loving life. Just before SB1 wend down, Kev proposed, so we have been happily engaged for almost a whole year now.
Back to top Go down
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I knew you where engaged but i didn't know it was around SB1 time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SB1}MrPink

{SB1}MrPink

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 pm

After Sb1 disbanded I kinda left ZPS since I couldn't find many good servers, so thats that as far as ZPS goes.

I finally bought L4D, an xbox, and two of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. Razz

As for real life, I've been trying to get through chemistry and spanish, talking to, and playing games with friends and stuff like that.
I also fell victim to 4chan's /v/, and began lurking there. D:
Back to top Go down
MasterChief

MasterChief

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Well ive been playing some xbox annndddd.......school thats about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smeg]-[ead
Admin
Smeg]-[ead

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

mylollypants wrote:
After SB1 went down. I actually gave zps a rest for a while. It was a really bummer for me, because I loved this place so much. Time passed, and I started playing in the RATZ server. We have a really small and fun community there. You all know how awesome I am, so I moved to the top of the food chain pretty fast. I had the pleasure of seeing some of your faces in ther every once and awhile, especially more lately, which I LOVE. You are all welcome there until SB1 comes back up.

Personal life: Just been living and loving life. Just before SB1 wend down, Kev proposed, so we have been happily engaged for almost a whole year now.

Oh so after we get SB1 server going then we aren't welcome in RATZ? Razz Just kidding with ya. Congrats on your engagement! I should pop in your server some more, but haven't seen you playing too much lately. Maybe you are on more at the times I'm at work. Anyways, hope we can play together soon!

{SB1}MrPink wrote:
After Sb1 disbanded I kinda left ZPS since I couldn't find many good servers, so thats that as far as ZPS goes.

I finally bought L4D, an xbox, and two of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. Razz

As for real life, I've been trying to get through chemistry and spanish, talking to, and playing games with friends and stuff like that.
I also fell victim to 4chan's /v/, and began lurking there. D:

What the hell is 4chan's /v/? Suspect

MasterChief wrote:
Well ive been playing some xbox annndddd.......school thats about it Very Happy

Let me guess.... HALO games? Wink You and Pink got a 360 or the regular xbox? scratch
Back to top Go down
mylollypants

mylollypants

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Smeg]-[ead wrote:
Oh so after we get SB1 server going then we aren't welcome in RATZ? Razz Just kidding with ya. Congrats on your engagement! I should pop in your server some more, but haven't seen you playing too much lately. Maybe you are on more at the times I'm at work. Anyways, hope we can play together soon!

Hell, you guys can come whenever! I think I played with you a while back, Smeg. I'm sure I'll be kicking your butt soon enough. Twisted Evil I am on WAY too much. Mostly at night these days (7pm-11pm Central). But, if I'm on, chances are I'm up for a game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterChief

MasterChief

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Nah not that much halo mostly Mw2 and BFBC2.Idk about pink but i got the 360 and original Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathscar

Deathscar

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

School mostly. After SB1 disbanded, i just feel off every source game except TF2. I only play TF2 when there's new weapons, most people there are arrogant. I play A LOT of MW2, play my PS3 a lot. GOW3, MW2, FFXIII (sucks BTW) and Heavy rain. Kinda okay actually.... really, no clan I met even came close to SB1!
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Hello Kitty

Sgt. Hello Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 pm

KITTY IS HERE! I cried the day SB1 disbanded. I have been playing CODMW2 and CODWAW:zombies thingies.
I AM BACK FOR MORE THOUGH!! Very Happy
<3
<3
MISSED YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!

Love,
Kitty

MEOW!!

PS: Personal life: Not that anyone knows or cares, but i broke up with my long term girlfriend who i was dating for all my SB1 membership, and got on with my life, acctually just about the same time as we disbanded. Well shit. Now I'm in a new relationship, and loving it and living it up. Quit highschool early to go to college Very Happy and at community college this semester then in superduperspecialawesome Tufts University for the rest of my college career <3 <3
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/courtneycc
Nayrbarr

Nayrbarr

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

GREAT to see you back Kitty, i am saying this a lot but make sure you tell everyone you know that SB1 is back, every old SB1 member on your friends list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Hello Kitty

Sgt. Hello Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Great to be back and will do!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/courtneycc
K Rey

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Lolly, Cypress, Chiefy! ALL! It has been awhile oh man this was good times. If you don't remember its k-bamf...ya i sorta got myself banned right before sb1 disbanded. Ya I know fail right?! So how are you guys?!
Back to top Go down
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

After SB1 went down I gave up on Steam for a while, then found a nice server but got banned, got CSS and played that for a while. I meanwhile graduated highschool, got my driver's license, had a job for a while but quit and was on a trip to Spain.
I join the navy in a coupla weeks.
Back to top Go down
WayL0st
Admin
WayL0st

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

glad to see you found your way back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you been up to?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: General Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: