SpaceBalls One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog in

What have you been up to?

Go down 
+13
Sgt. Hello Kitty
Deathscar
MasterChief
{SB1}MrPink
mylollypants
{SB1} Idaho Bob
Darkdragon4862
{SB1}Wickedcypress666
SchmoSalt
Blueguy777
Nayrbarr
WayL0st
Smeg]-[ead
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rivet

Rivet

What have you been up to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Spaceballs One was easily one of my favorite servers back in the day. The atmosphere was one of the best. I think I used to play under other names back then (DrainingFaces, etc.), but have been Rivet for a long time now. I remember an IdahoBob and a SmegHead from the old times.

After SB1 went away, I gravitated to some of the other ZP servers (TDR, RATZ, CG, CvG, SP, etc.). I also started my own server back in 9/2009. It's still up, but never really took off. Lately I've been a bit too busy to play ZP or much else, though I still find time to play a few rounds. As to other games, I play L4D, L4D2, and Wolfenstein ET.

Anywho, when I saw SpaceBalls One on the server list I did a double-take an a "Woohoo!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goner of Gondor

Goner of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Rivet wrote:
Anywho, when I saw SpaceBalls One on the server list I did a double-take on a "Woohoo!" Very Happy
Nice having you back! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr.Badtouch

Dr.Badtouch

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Used to troll alot, now working on my community, and work of course.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiefightclub.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to?   What have you been up to? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you been up to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaceBalls One :: General Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: